Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) - Anyone receive a check?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a 2023 MYLR in October '23, and applied for the Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) rebate soon after.
When I applied, all new applications were placed in a "standby" list, as I guess funds were questionable.
I was approved about 3 months ago, but still I'm in the "Approved" status. ("We typically send checks within 90 days of your application approval date.")

Just wondering if anyone applied for and received a rebate recently.

I purchased a 2023 MYLR in October '23, and applied for the Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) rebate soon after.
When I applied, all new applications were placed in a "standby" list, as I guess funds were questionable.
I was approved about 3 months ago, but still I'm in the "Approved" status. ("We typically send checks within 90 days of your application approval date.")

Just wondering if anyone applied for and received a rebate recently.

You can do nothing. The program is closed down. Those lucky enough to be on the approved list will have to wait until the money is replenished. There's no guarantee that new money will come, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Just forget it; maybe it will surprise you with the check when you least expected it.

Good luck!

You can do nothing. The program is closed down. Those lucky enough to be on the approved list will have to wait until the money is replenished. There's no guarantee that new money will come, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Just forget it; maybe it will surprise you with the check when you least expected it.

Good luck!
I fingered as much, just wondering if anyone actually got anything.
Not holding my breath for sure.