Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't get clock set?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The normal way to update the time (by holding my finger on the time display in navigation above) doesn’t work on my ‘21 M3P. After 5 seconds or so, it will flash a light area around the time, but doesn’t change anything. It never updated when we set clocks back for DST in the fall. I’ve tried at least 30 times by now. Reset by holding the steering wheel buttons doesn’t resolve it, nor does turning the car off through the UI.

I’ve tried forgetting/reconnecting my phone, turning my phone and bluetooth off/on, reconnecting wifi, multi-tapping on the time, switching between 12 & 24 hour clock, nothing works. It’s annoying to always have the clock an hour ahead, arrival times are always an hour later than actual when I navigate somewhere. I’ve applied every software update since I bought the car in June.

What do I have to do, move to the Mountain time zone until spring?

The normal way to update the time (by holding my finger on the time display in navigation above) doesn’t work on my ‘21 M3P. After 5 seconds or so, it will flash a light area around the time, but doesn’t change anything. It never updated when we set clocks back for DST in the fall. I’ve tried at least 30 times by now. Reset by holding the steering wheel buttons doesn’t resolve it, nor does turning the car off through the UI.

I’ve tried forgetting/reconnecting my phone, turning my phone and bluetooth off/on, reconnecting wifi, multi-tapping on the time, switching between 12 & 24 hour clock, nothing works. It’s annoying to always have the clock an hour ahead, arrival times are always an hour later than actual when I navigate somewhere. I’ve applied every software update since I bought the car in June.

What do I have to do, move to the Mountain time zone until spring?
I have the same issue. How did your problem get resolved?