Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4BBD6B2D-90AD-4A04-B86A-8AB3F6D8690D.jpeg

Spotted may be one of the trucks

Ok an update for me here,called local tesla and the SA said my car is in Vancouver port,will probably got an update for ED next week

Btw it shows TBD on delivery and no official VIN yet(I could check it on the website source tho)my order was a "coming soon"on the inventory

Reactions: Bob123
Ok an update for me here,called local tesla and the SA said my car is in Vancouver port,will probably got an update for ED next week

Btw it shows TBD on delivery and no official VIN yet(I could check it on the website source tho)my order was a "coming soon"on the inventory
next week? NEXT WEEEEEK??!!!! I can't wait that longGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny
Reactions: CaptStealthy
Sounds good!thanks again!will get my hubby to call them when he comes back,btw I have read the thread about shipping movement,why do u think my car will be on the next after morning margareta but not in Viking Sea as I'm in Calgary(10 hrs drive from Vancouver)

Ugh I wish my car is already in Vancouver as it got it from inventory which not customizing,seems like Tesla is playing the word"coming soon" don't know what it exactly mean but there's only 1 person mentioned on YouTube about "coming soon" and says try to avoid ordering this 🥺
Update:called local tesla saying my car is in Vancouver port now so I assume it was on the VIKING SEA?

Wondering how long it will take to transport it to Calgary(usually 9-10 hrs drive for me)

this video shows a detail loading of a Tesla onto a truck
We're in Vancouver so we all know our truck drivers are all indians so i doubt they will check for damage on the tesla before putting it on the truck and they're gonna rush it at fast as possible. How do I know? Cuz I used to work at a lot of warehouse and all the indian truck drivers do that LOL. I love them though they're all so chill

Reactions: Bob123