Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this post is racially insensitive to Indian community even if you love them because they are so chill. I get your eager to receive your car and the port strike is a bummer but this comment was uncalled for.
I mean I'm asian and if someone say that these Tesla are going to be bad quality because it's made in China, I would just laugh because it's true. Us asian people do make bad quality product. But it's okay I will take it down. Sorry for the post

I mean I'm asian and if someone say that these Tesla are going to be bad quality because it's made in China, I would just laugh because it's true. Us asian people do make bad quality product. But it's okay I will take it down. Sorry for the post
I appreciate your quick response and your willingness to take it down. Not everyone has as thick of a skin to laugh these types of comments off. There’s lots of excited people with diverse perspectives on these forums so best to keep that in mind. 🙂

Fingers crossed deliveries being scheduled soon! Mine is on the Viking Sea too. Does anyone know how much notice you get to pick up? We haven’t got our bank draft yet even though we got a notice on June 25th to get ready for payment. Luckily we didn’t jump the gun to get a draft since the price dropped due to MSM now being no charge. Wondering if we should just get the draft tomorrow since banks aren’t open on Sunday.

• Love
Reactions: andrew_nguyen_

Attachments

• IMG_1710.jpeg
    IMG_1710.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 60
I appreciate your quick response and your willingness to take it down. Not everyone has as thick of a skin to laugh these types of comments off. There’s lots of excited people with diverse perspectives on these forums so best to keep that in mind. 🙂

Fingers crossed deliveries being scheduled soon! Mine is on the Viking Sea too. Does anyone know how much notice you get to pick up? We haven’t got our bank draft yet even though we got a notice on June 25th to get ready for payment. Luckily we didn’t jump the gun to get a draft since the price dropped due to MSM now being no charge. Wondering if we should just get the draft tomorrow since banks aren’t open on Sunday.
Got my draft done today!

Only way to know for sure is to drive by or fly a drone over the terminal, rofl

Like I said, the auto terminals have large staging areas where they line up vehicles after unloading them from ships. What happens next can vary depending on the manufacturers, from what I have seen in YouTube videos. Some automakers will do inspections or even (this one surprised me) accessory installations.

I don't know what Tesla does with their vehicles at this point, but at the very least, whether they'll be shipped out from the staging lot or not depends on how long they have that storage space available, when trucks/trains are able to pick up vehicles, etc. Could be tomorrow, or it could be Monday.

For vehicles not being sent to the local Vancouver metro area, because of the strike delay, they may very well hold them there until MORNING MARGARETA arrives, it's hard to say.

Reactions: Bob123
Only way to know for sure is to drive by or fly a drone over the terminal, rofl

Like I said, the auto terminals have large staging areas where they line up vehicles after unloading them from ships. What happens next can vary depending on the manufacturers, from what I have seen in YouTube videos. Some automakers will do inspections or even (this one surprised me) accessory installations.

I don't know what Tesla does with their vehicles at this point, but at the very least, whether they'll be shipped out from the staging lot or not depends on how long they have that storage space available, when trucks/trains are able to pick up vehicles, etc. Could be tomorrow, or it could be Monday.

For vehicles not being sent to the local Vancouver metro area, because of the strike delay, they may very well hold them there until MORNING MARGARETA arrives, it's hard to say.
Do you know anyone who could fly a drone right now?