Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can just call your local Tesla dealer, or 1-888-518-3752 is the toll free number, I believe.

Did you give them your order number? They're telling you that they don't have any spare vehicles in inventory that are not already matched to customer orders. They should be able to look up your order and see all the details about the vehicle you were matched to.

Forget the back and forth with text messages - I would either call in, or you can even go into the Tesla delivery center in person and get clarity.

Don't mention anything about the VIKING SEA, you'll just look like a crazy person. 😂
Just say that you had an estimated delivery date that kept sliding, and now that the port strike is resolved, you're assuming that your vehicle is about to be offloaded from a waiting ship.

He's in British Columbia - inventories vary by province.
Sounds good!thanks again!will get my hubby to call them when he comes back,btw I have read the thread about shipping movement,why do u think my car will be on the next after morning margareta but not in Viking Sea as I'm in Calgary(10 hrs drive from Vancouver)

Ugh I wish my car is already in Vancouver as it got it from inventory which not customizing,seems like Tesla is playing the word"coming soon" don't know what it exactly mean but there's only 1 person mentioned on YouTube about "coming soon" and says try to avoid ordering this 🥺