Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bugs, bugs, bugs!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2018 model three with ceramic coating and PPL. Being in Ohio, if I drive it for any significant time, I have tons of bugs on the bumper and the hood. They come off pretty well with the no rinse wash and shine with a lot of elbow grease and warm water. Have any of you found a good way to remove these insects in a faster, more efficient way without damaging the coating/paint of the car?

Thank you all in advance!

I have a 2018 model three with ceramic coating and PPL. Being in Ohio, if I drive it for any significant time, I have tons of bugs on the bumper and the hood. They come off pretty well with the no rinse wash and shine with a lot of elbow grease and warm water. Have any of you found a good way to remove these insects in a faster, more efficient way without damaging the coating/paint of the car?

Thank you all in advance!
The only way is to soak 'em before using any "elbow grease ". Either spray with your ONR or you can use Bug Remover from GTecniq