Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Breakout Session descriptions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see on the agenda several breakout sessions to select from, like any typical conference, however there is usually a paragraph detailing what the session will cover. I'm not clear on which ones I want to select. Are there short descriptions somewhere?

From what I see, we select 1 of 4 in the morning, 1 of 3 midday, and 1 of 3 in the afternoon.

I noticed this in the email also : "If you signed up for the optional Networking Reception on Friday night, it begins at 6:00pm in the Expo Tent."

Is it a correct assumption that we sign up for breakout sessions and the reception when we arrive at the hotel? I haven't seen anything on here to sign up for the reception.

You will receive an "Onsite Guide" with a list of sessions and descriptions when you arrive at TESLIVE. The sessions are on a "first come basis" so no need to sign up.

Regarding the Network Reception; If you signed up for a "Full Conference" you have already signed up for the reception. If you are signed up for a "Day Pass" you could also sign up for the "optional Reception or Sunday Breakfast"

Yeah I was not aware that we had to sign up for it. Also I haven't been getting emails...

[EDIT: This post is not relevant; see the post above, which was posted at the same time as this one.]

Last edited:
In the AGENDA line in the reminder email sent to me 1 week ago and from the website (http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/teslive/agenda.php):

AGENDA (All session are on a first come basis. Sessions titles are subject to change.)

10:00am - 11:00am Morning Breakout Sessions:
The Tesla Movement (Fremont Room)
Designing the Model S (Hawthorne Room)
Chargers & Sunshine (Palo Alto Room)
Model S Demo (Menlo Park-ing Lot)
11:00am - 11:30am Break
11:30am - 12:30pm Midday Breakout Sessions:
Road Trip 101 (Fremont Room)
The Roadster Chronicles (Hawthorne Room)
Power/Charging/Storage (Palo Alto Room)
12:30pm - 2:00pm Lunch provided by Autodesk
2:00pm - 3:30pm General Session with Elon and special speaker
3:30pm - 4:00pm Break
4:00pm - 5:00pm Afternoon Breakout Sessions:
Model S Tips & Tricks (Fremont Room)
EV Care, Feeding & Enhancements (Hawthorne Room)
Battery Research & Future Developments (Palo Alto Room)
6:00pm - 9:00pm Factory Party hosted by Tesla Motors