Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BMS issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2191.jpeg

I'm certainly not an engineer, but all the references to the 12v battery make me wonder if it's just that: the 12v battery. How old is it? More qualified peeps will answer up shortly. Good luck!
The 12V part I know but I have it disconnected it’s the BMS part I can’t reset it it keeps saying pack configuration mismatch and vehicle configuration mismatch

You seem to be new here, by your post count. It would be easier for all of us to assist better, if you considered providing more context. Year and model really help. All we know is your VIN and colour. And if your still under warranty, it should be Tesla’s problem.
My bad 2022 model 3 i’m having issues that every time I reconnect the battery 12v I get a Msg vehicle configuration mismatch with all the errors in the picture
I never hear the clung of the HV Contactors

Attachments

• IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    429.6 KB · Views: 39
These issues started after you had an accident, and performed a bunch of DIY repair, according to what you posted here in another thread:

• Informative
Reactions: Thp3
These issues started after you had an accident, and performed a bunch of DIY repair, according to what you posted here in another thread:

Exactly I never touched the PCS the only other place that open the battery was the service center on bird st I only changed the pyro fuse which was fine until the car did an update
Regardless of the matter I’m looking for help not to be criticized

Exactly I never touched the PCS the only other place that open the battery was the service center on bird st I only changed the pyro fuse which was fine until the car did an update
Regardless of the matter I’m looking for help not to be criticized

I fail to see where I criticized you. I stated what you stated here in another thread.

You had an accident (by your own words replaced the pyro fuse), then took the car into tesla trying to get warranty service, which they denied and you are trying to escalate because you say that nothing you did had anything to do with why the car wont charge, then created this separate thread with no other information saying your car has BMS issues.

No one can provide any help without information, so the information that Tesla says you need a new battery and inverter for 16k charge (in the other thread you posted in) is relevant.

I am not making any judgement, just making people aware of what you posted here already.

I fail to see where I criticized you. I stated what you stated here in another thread.

You had an accident (by your own words replaced the pyro fuse), then took the car into tesla trying to get warranty service, which they denied and you are trying to escalate because you say that nothing you did had anything to do with why the car wont charge, then created this separate thread with no other information saying your car has BMS issues.

No one can provide any help without information, so the information that Tesla says you need a new battery and inverter for 16k charge (in the other thread you posted in) is relevant.

I am not making any judgement, just making people aware of what you posted here already.
Well, I have proof that everything works fine. The only issue was that the mileage shows zero and the only way that it could relearn the rear inverter is with the key card which when I talk to the first service center they never gave me back and sent me the car in pieces. I have a video to proof they open the battery they left everything unplugged And then give it back to me. The only thing that was changed is the buyer refuse and is super charged so if something was wrong with the car it’s a intelligent car it should not supercharge, so it destroyed itself.