Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue or Brown: Opinions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and photos. They were extremely helpful. I pulled the trigger last night after another test drive. I have my reservation in for my brown 85kw(non perf), tech, pano, air, black leather, and 19's. On a side note, my wife has started asking when she can get her Model X. :eek:

View attachment 23817
You made the right color choice IMO. Of course I may be biased.
Model S Photo Gallery - Page 13

Had dinner at purple in bellevue Saturday night. Table by the window. We were only there for an hour but we saw a green and a red one while at our table and then a grey model s in the parking garage on the way out. We also saw a 4th driving 405 northbound near the landing on our way home. Pretty crazy to see four different colored model s' within about 90 minutes. Brown looked ok but I think I liked the grey best out of the four I saw.

It's not really crazy any more. Sightings in the Puget Sound area are becoming very common. I saw a sliver one parked in downtown Renton today on my way home.

I was in Issaquah on Sunday around the street fair on Front St. My mom was on foot talking to me while I was driving and we were trying to figure out where we each other was located. She said she can see me, and I'm like, "Where? I don't see you anywhere." It caused some confusion for a couple minutes as she was looking at another green Model S just like mine, lol. I am seeing them everywhere I go.

It's not really crazy any more. Sightings in the Puget Sound area are becoming very common. I saw a sliver one parked in downtown Renton today on my way home.

I was in Issaquah on Sunday around the street fair on Front St. My mom was on foot talking to me while I was driving and we were trying to figure out where we each other was located. She said she can see me, and I'm like, "Where? I don't see you anywhere." It caused some confusion for a couple minutes as she was looking at another green Model S just like mine, lol. I am seeing them everywhere I go.
I was there on Sunday - it may have been me in my green MS. I wondered why the nice mom-type was staring.
Darn! I guess it was the car ;)

I like my brown Model S with grey wheels.

SAM_0808-Copy.jpg

Brown

We have ordered a brown Tesla Model S 85 with black leather seats, matte obeche wood dash, air suspention, 19" wheels, tech-, parking sensor-, winter- and sound studio package. Can't wait until february when it we get it. The brown Tesla Model S looks amazing.

My original choice was brown. Then, I debated between brown and blue. But when I saw the grey with the grey rims, I couldn't resist. I think they should offer the turbines in all the colors. If so, I might have gone brown. It is rare and unique.