Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait a minute! There's summer in Norway?!

There are times it can be hard to convince tourists about it... Like the time I ran into a German motorhome tourist who had run fare off the road (and almost off one cliff) in a blizzard in the middle of June, but we assured him that we had checked the calendar and it showed that it actually was summer ;)

... usually we just call it "the green winter" :p

There are times it can be hard to convince tourists about it... Like the time I ran into a German motorhome tourist who had run fare off the road (and almost off one cliff) in a blizzard in the middle of June, but we assured him that we had checked the calendar and it showed that it actually was summer ;)

... usually we just call it "the green winter" :p
Over here in Canada we get American tourists every summer with snowmobiles wondering how far they have to go until they reach snow.

On the other hand, I have seen it snow in July, and August.

I remember once, decades ago when I was still in high school, we had a major snow storm in September. It astonished the heck out of the German exchange students.

Last edited:
Thanks for watching :)

Summer in Norway this year was nice. It was on a Saturday. Haha, but seriously. We only get about one week of nice temperatures over 25°C. And after that, back to 15°C.
You seem to be a bit of a higher latitude than us. Around here on the longest day of the year it gets dark around 22:30-23:00, and gets light again around 03:30. Also we have temperatures around 20 degrees for about 3 months.

Watched it a second time tonight, this time with the whole family. I'm really glad wifey & the kids have become hooked on Björn now as well. Alas, my second daughter was super bummed Ammery didn't make the trip. Halfway through she said "Where's his daughter?" Everyone had a good laugh.

Love the drone shots! Perfect for showing how beautiful Norway is during the short green season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bjorn's videos are really well-done. I especially appreciate the STEADY camera work. Even the drone shots are so rock-steady you start thinking, sheesh, did Tesla give him a multi-million-dollar production budget? Bjorn's work is really professional. No gimmicks, just good storytelling, great camera work, expert editing, thoughtful selection of music, and, what I value most, besides the Norway scenery, the tiny little details here and there while he's doing something with the car, often not even consciously, or while explaining something else, and I wind up I learning things I didn't know about my own car, like the ways interact with Nav or 17" screen apps.

If he keeps it up I have no doubt Tesla's gonna end up comping him a (well-deserved) P110D or something some day considering all the business he's no doubt brought to Tesla just from the videos.

If he keeps it up I have no doubt Tesla's gonna end up comping him a (well-deserved) P110D or something some day considering all the business he's no doubt brought to Tesla just from the videos.

I wouldn't go that far, not that I don't think he deserves it.
What I would suggest though, is for Doug to try and get him to give a presentation for the next TMConnect and pay all expenses for him and Ammery to come. I'm positive attendance would go through the roof with all of the fans Bjorn is amassing.

If anyone wants to see Bjørn putting the Model X though it's paces, help him get a Founders Model X:

<SNIP>

(On the Norwegian EV forum a bunch of us have determined that if anyone deserves this, it's Bjørn. He must have brought in more customers than anyone.)

Thank you for the birthday greetings :)

Bjorn's videos are really well-done. I especially appreciate the STEADY camera work. Even the drone shots are so rock-steady you start thinking, sheesh, did Tesla give him a multi-million-dollar production budget? Bjorn's work is really professional. No gimmicks, just good storytelling, great camera work, expert editing, thoughtful selection of music, and, what I value most, besides the Norway scenery, the tiny little details here and there while he's doing something with the car, often not even consciously, or while explaining something else, and I wind up I learning things I didn't know about my own car, like the ways interact with Nav or 17" screen apps.
Thank you for the feedback :)

Here's another video for you guys. Have a nice weekend!

Thank you for the birthday greetings :)

Thank you for the feedback :)

Here's another video for you guys. Have a nice weekend!

Aw, sheeeet...I have work to do.

:)

Björn, good luck with the 2016 plans to vacation in the USA with Ammery. At present its very expensive to rent a Model S in the states, but I hope you have an opportunity to see many parts of this vast country. I imagine California & the Fremont plant might be part off that trip? If you will be on the East Coast at all, keep us posted.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone wants to see Bjørn putting the Model X though it's paces, help him get a Founders Model X:

<SNIP>

(On the Norwegian EV forum a bunch of us have determined that if anyone deserves this, it's Bjørn. He must have brought in more customers than anyone.)

Here, here.

Bravo, Björn - your videos have been a treasure. If anyone deserves a free/discounted Model X its you.

But if it's not to be, I hope the Millennium Falcon becomes the first Model S to hit 1,000,000 kilometers!

<SNIP>

I agree. If there's anyone outside of TM that has been more influencial it is Bjorn or shall we call him Mr. X!