Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AXPW Investment Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hehe up over 3000% today as per iphone ticker :)

But a lot lower than $4.30.
79b25767e83c1e70ac04aaf784c520f4.jpg

That is what you think. You should watch AXPW in one or two years. If you remember me, multiply that price by 170,000 or 200,000 :D

It's exactly because many are afraid of that raise that I managed to buy near the all time low in an illiquid and volatile stock.

Well, we have come full circle.
Last fall (October I believe) AXPW made a reverse split, 50:1.
The pre split price was 9¢.
Today the stock once again hit 9¢.

Nico's estimate was made about 1 year, 11 months ago.
Rather than in increase of 170,000 to 200,000 times, we have had a decrease of 99.5%.

I do hope Nico got out without loosing too much.
As for JP, I hope he got what he deserved.

Pump n dump?

They signed a letter of intent with a Chinese company. This other company is paying licensing fees and some other fees to uild PbC batteries in the region.

Details should be out later this week. The big money makers will be some of the last round of financing.
Now, for long term investors, they re only down 99.8% instead of 99.9% ;-)
The move from 3 cents to 11 cents is very welcome and I am sure there are some that made money today.

They signed a letter of intent with a Chinese company. This other company is paying licensing fees and some other fees to uild PbC batteries in the region.

Details should be out later this week. The big money makers will be some of the last round of financing.
Now, for long term investors, they re only down 99.8% instead of 99.9% ;-)
The move from 3 cents to 11 cents is very welcome and I am sure there are some that made money today.

The investors upto a 3 month ago have been flushed, its only very fresh money who got any upside.
The ironic thing is, Axion could've made this deal years ago. The first thing CSIRO Ultra-battery did was license to Asia and America.