Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot and Roundabouts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those with patience for someone new to this forum: why can't I "like" posts? I don't even see an option to do so.

I didn't notice that when I joined, but I noticed I couldn't always edit my comments after I joined. But I don't know why exactly that was or how long it took to change.

There's some balding, albino creepy monkey-man looking guy around here that may know the answer.

• Funny
Reactions: Genshi
That's what it says... Both Carmel and Fishers have their share of roundabouts. Equally there are morons who yield to no oncoming traffic as if there's a magical stop sign. This usually results in me honking at them in anger as that behavior defeats the purpose of a roundabout...
Funny you should mention that. I lived in PA for years and traveled through Jersey a lot. Moved to Portland and the one major roundabout we have has, you guessed it, stop signs. I rant to anyone that will listen how fckn stupid that is and how it defeats the whole point... drives me completely bonkers.

Reactions: JeffK
Funny you should mention that. I lived in PA for years and traveled through Jersey a lot. Moved to Portland and the one major roundabout we have has, you guessed it, stop signs. I rant to anyone that will listen how fckn stupid that is and how it defeats the whole point... drives me completely bonkers.
last time I was in Portland I saw a stop sign ... I was like WTF is that!

• Funny
Reactions: Genshi