Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my Model Y RWD but looks like it only has 3 month enhance autopilot there instead of the 6 month that was offered for glovis customers. Anyone same issue?
Congratulations for the new car.
They didn’t offer additional three months to everyone. I think they randomly picked a few people. If you didn’t get the email you may not get it.

Reactions: glovis4ever
Picked up mine last week (finally after went thru GC saga). But somehow i missed to open this forum again today.. Glad to see alot of you guys got delivery date already! Bravo! We beat the wait and the stress.. man.. will miss you guys here!

But hey, seems like a lot of different ships coming now, i just cant follow anymore haha..

What I can say, it is worth the wait. Im pretty much inside the car more than in my bedroom. 😝

they have such a back log that keeping it as Chatswood will delay things considerably
I guess they want to get deliveries going so they can get back on top as EV leader for Feb. BYD took their number 1 spot in Jan.

Last edited:
Did you get the email saying that you will get 6 months?
Yep did get the email. Will just be waiting within the 11 days.

But yea, enjoying the car atm for sure. Trying to install mud flaps and then tomorrow gonna change the hub caps. My garage is quite tight (2.6m wide garage) so been putting padding across the walls but thankfully I am able to get out. Gonna be a challenge taking the baby out from the baby seat tho! Hence maybe the EAP with summon might be handy…. Will see

Anyways, what a journey… took 4 months in total for me. I learned so much about tracking ships from the whole GC fiasco. The wait is defo worth it!! Hopefully you guys get your car soon.

-glovis4ever

Where's the Walrus Ace love? Not many people commenting on that.

I have a MYLR white that is a 2024 build according to the VIN. Hopefully it unloads quickly in Melbourne and Sydney and makes its way to Brisbane soon!

Where do people find the berthing schedules for Melb, Syd and Brisbane?

She’s finally stopped floating around in circles near King Island and is now moored!

IMG_4356.jpeg

Woke up to find the EDD (Estimated Delay Date, ie when you’ll be notified of further delays). 17 Feb - 2 Mar now. 😭 I think I’ve lost count of how many times the window has slipped 😂 but THIS is surely the last time. MEL delivery from MC.
No delivery message and car has been loaded off the MC for over a week. I can only imagine there are 1000+ cars to clean, charge, hoist on a truck and store in a secondary limited space (ie. delivery centre. March seems more likely now, unless you get lucky. Good luck.