Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone traded their current vehicle and what was the trade in price like? Does Tesla follow particular data to value your trade in?
I got trade-in valuation from Tesla and it was identical to Carsales Instant Offer. It was at the higher end of the trade in value range per the Redbook. Having said that, my car is extremely low km for its age. I'm going to try and sell it privately within the next 3-4 weeks and trade in will be my backup

Reactions: Gayle S
Any idea on when the first Model Y performances will arrive?

I don't think we'll have any firmer idea until they schedule to start up the production line. In my dreams they might be caught up on RWD orders sooner than they expect and they bring forward the P line but honestly who knows. I guess we'll find out more in Sept/October if we'll be getting our beasts in November.

Mine has not changed from day 1 either but i suspect that is because i have not filled Vehicle Registration form yet. Does anyone know Vehicle Registration Form has to be returned before certain days?
For what it's worth, I filled in my rego form and the next day the delivery date moved forward by a week (was 10-20 sept, now 3-17). That being said, I am not convinced the change was due to the completed form though.