Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He basically said the same to me, that the car was not in Adelaide, yet I saw a truck full of them coming in to Adelaide last week. Anyway I let him have an earful
While it’s frustrating to get delays, Try to not get angry at the staff for it, it’s not their personal fault and everyone deserves to be treated with respect.
That person didn’t deliberately delay your car and it would be a pretty tough gig having to call people with the bad news.

If the car isn’t in Adelaide yet, they can’t deliver it. The cars you saw were someone else’s and the Tesla staff will be working hard to get everyone’s cars delivered.

While it’s frustrating to get delays, Try to not get angry at the staff for it, it’s not their personal fault and everyone deserves to be treated with respect.
That person didn’t deliberately delay your car and it would be a pretty tough gig having to call people with the bad news.

If the car isn’t in Adelaide yet, they can’t deliver it. The cars you saw were someone else’s and the Tesla staff will be working hard to get everyone’s cars delivered.
Fair enough, a bit more notice would have been nice, not a day before delivery. I could have stayed in Melbourne another week

Reactions: Miggy
Drove the car to work for the first time today. Was a total Nanna driver in my first bit of peak hour traffic. But KITT arrived unscathed...

1000027597.jpg

Well the .uckers at tesla just called me. They have moved my date for pickup from tomorrow at 2:30pm to next Wednesday the 22nd at 9:30. Just spent 15 minutes on the phone blasting them. I am not happy.
I spoke to Adelaide Tesla on Saturday about an earlier delivery and they said it doesn't arrive until Wednesday for a Thursday pick up. They're obviously cutting it extremely fine.

I'm guessing I'll get the same call.

I spoke to Adelaide Tesla on Saturday about an earlier delivery and they said it doesn't arrive until Wednesday for a Thursday pick up. They're obviously cutting it extremely fine.

I'm guessing I'll get the same call.
I hope you are all set. Maybe cars are arriving a little late, so rather than push existing appointments out and creating a domino effect, anyone with an appointment for today got moved to the next available spot.

I just updated my order. I did have the M3P with blue paint and black interior but I had seen a lot of people talking up how good the stealth grey looks in person so I drove an hour and a half to the nearest showroom and looked at one for myself. And yep I was convinced. The rep at the store assured me that at this early stage changing the colour wasn’t going to jeopardise my position in line so I did it. The white interior I changed because the stealth grey 3 they had at the showroom had the white and they just looked so good together I couldn’t help it.
Yep, exactly my thoughts as well. Proceeded with the Stealth Grey (White interior) to compliment my Axis Sapphire Upholstery crossed Rexia Synm HUD. Hope you're well Muddie.

Hello drivers,
I left this waiting room last week when I collected my Stealth Grey M3LR. I'm loving it - I don't miss my 2018 Model S75D active suspension on these 18" wheels, and the solidness and fit and finish is much improved.

Anyhow, with only 198km clocked up so far, I haven't received an update to v12. I'm envious of my wife's Model Y which got the update, and I have to say it's mighty prrdy. I really really want.. but I really have to get some work done, or at least eat something, because pressing update every two minutes is starting to......:eek:

Sorry about that - anyone else with very low k's got the update from 2024.8.9?

Many thanks

Hello drivers,
I left this waiting room last week when I collected my Stealth Grey M3LR. I'm loving it - I don't miss my 2018 Model S75D active suspension on these 18" wheels, and the solidness and fit and finish is much improved.

Anyhow, with only 198km clocked up so far, I haven't received an update to v12. I'm envious of my wife's Model Y which got the update, and I have to say it's mighty prrdy. I really really want.. but I really have to get some work done, or at least eat something, because pressing update every two minutes is starting to......:eek:

Many thanks
Just be patient. it'll get to you. In the meantime you can refer to this thread as well Tesla Software updates - Australia

Reactions: Pablo Picasso
Hello drivers,

Many thanks
Annoyingly this update appeared for me after only 140km but the day after I dropped my car off for its 5 day PPF adventure.

Onky got to install it on the Saturday just gone