Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I'm surprised with that advice. To be fair to them, when I rang it sounded like they had received a number of calls this afternoon from people at similar stages and they were still working it out. I've now actually emailed the NL provider to ask them what needs to happen.

Reactions: dronus
Yeah, I'm surprised with that advice. I've emailed NL provider to ask them what needs to happen.
I’d suggest they should redo the paperwork with the correct amount from the final invoice. Shouldn’t have to redo everything, depending on the NL and their relationship with the employer and financier; just adjust the figures. Would be worse if the price went up like it did with mine.

Reactions: james8
Sigh, I know paganella wasn't destined to dock in Sydney until the 28th. So hopefully it can still keep to schedule
Looking at the schedule, there is still another two ships in front of Paganella
1713907732951.png

Just a question everyone, regarding the registration form. All we need to do is sign it and send it through to Tesla right? It was already pre-filled. Just haven’t had any confirmation of it being received/ accepted
yes, just sign and send to them and they will acknowledge, we took print out signed, scanned and send them soft copy and they acknowledged. After acknowledgement now that document is not showing in my app.