Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN appeared in the source code not long ago (not in app yet). Checked the tracking on molace.com website with VIN and it's showing below. They must have re-allocated to a cancelled car that was on an earlier ship as the ship names and dates have changed. Ship is due into Adelaide Wed according to marine traffic. Wonder how long it will take before delivery?
That just looks like your car was on ORCHID ACE from Shanghai to Singapore, then transshipped on BERGAMOT ACE from Shanghai to Adelaide.

2nd Update

My VIN appeared in the source code not long ago (not in app yet). Checked the tracking on molace.com website with VIN and it's showing below. They must have re-allocated to a cancelled car that was on an earlier ship as the ship names and dates have changed. Ship is due into Adelaide Wed according to marine traffic. Wonder how long it will take before delivery?

View attachment 1029122
That’s the first time in a very long time I’ve seen an ACE delivering Teslas in Adelaide.
has always confused me why they deliver in Melbourne with all that congestion and then truck them here.. especially with all the m3 and mY getting about.

Be good to go down to outer harbour and watch it unload..

@sishome @Jules22

Reactions: Jules22
View attachment 1029153It seems my assigned vehicle has already arrived in Australia last month.
Looks like we are (or were) on the same boat! Chrome extension just notified me today of a hidden vin and a search on molace shows my vehicle also arriving last month in Brisbane on the Firmament Ace. Still no EDD showing in the app or online though…

Ordered: 5th March
Spec: RWD in white with white interior

Looks like we are (or were) on the same boat! Chrome extension just notified me today of a hidden vin and a search on molace shows my vehicle also arriving last month in Brisbane on the Firmament Ace. Still no EDD showing in the app or online though…

Ordered: 5th March
Spec: RWD in white with white interior
Wooo - hopefully we both receive some sort of delivery update in the next few days! Are you picking up from Chatswood or Alexandria?

Some photos from Friday at Adelaide DC. A heap of model Ys at the back and more arriving.

Attachments

• 20240315_132815.jpg
    20240315_132815.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240315_134219.jpg
    20240315_134219.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240315_134239.jpg
    20240315_134239.jpg
    550.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240315_134236.jpg
    20240315_134236.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: dronus
it would seem most early march orders getting vins now are RWD. My LR is showing nothing.
I have a RWD and still nothing... I suspect the ones who have received a VIN are from order cancellations elsewhere in the country and they are redistributing that to bump up the delivery numbers before end of the quarter. They had a bunch of 2023 23.5 highlands in QLD Gold Coast in their inventory up until yesterday ... but now down to just one RWD Pearl White with White interiors.

That’s the first time in a very long time I’ve seen an ACE delivering Teslas in Adelaide.
has always confused me why they deliver in Melbourne with all that congestion and then truck them here.. especially with all the m3 and mY getting about.

Be good to go down to outer harbour and watch it unload..

@sishome @Jules22

Adelaide owners question

I just received my final invoice but no info on booking the pickup. The ship is due to arrive in Adelaide tomorrow. Does anyone know what the usual turnaround time is from ship docking to delivery?

Does anyone know how to send the completed registration back? I don't think Tesla were clear about this as it doesn't say who and where we send it back...
It's by email, you should receive an email with the instructions and you can just reply to it with the filled form, this image is the email I received:
1710803699860.png

You can see at the top the email address you will need to reply to ([email protected])

Reactions: ConnorMcleod
It's by email, you should receive an email with the instructions and you can just reply to it with the filled form, this image is the email I received:
View attachment 1029428

You can see at the top the email address you will need to reply to ([email protected])
Ahh i see what the issue is. I only got the email that said that a Model 3 has been assigned to your order however I am yet to receive the email about completing your Model 3 registration document as you have shown above.

Reactions: ConnorMcleod