Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weather update, co-worker from Mulgrave said it was pretty bad in there last night. Their roof suffered a bit of damage from large hail as well. Fallen trees on Springvale Road.

Bit of a carnage around Mount Dandenong as well. Trees on houses and cars, blocking roads etc. Some areas still has no power. Hopefully everyone’s alright, well as the cars.

Adelaidians, I was waiting at the traffic lights at intersection between cross and portrush roads and saw a truck fully loaded with white and dark M3s heading down the freeway and then (surprisingly) turning left and going down cross road... where would that be heading? Straight to DC?
Sorry, couldn't get a photo!
Hopefully, and not just lost hahaha

I just had a call from Tesla Adelaide stating they accidentally texted way more people than they were meant to yesterday, resulting in people booking in delivery appointments before their car is even going to be at the DC.

Nothing major for me, my pickup day is now the 24th as opposed to the 22nd of Feb.
Hopefully they text you back and say that they called too many people about texting too many people and now your delivery date is 4 days early :)