Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1000019876.png
pick her up today

All things considered, a tech giant that can’t keep track of their inventory is a bit meh. I’m sure they can connect the dots using the data from multiple logistic companies.

A lot of other car companies in Australia can tell you exactly where your ordered car is at a given time, in the process and physically. And they aren’t even tech companies.

Reactions: GBast
I really hope so, although 200 cars would take 20days to deliver, assuming the 10 cars/day that was mentioned at some stage for the Adelaide DC. Does that number still stand?
Yeah im not sure how many they can do a day, but they would be getting smashed with both model 3 and model y atm, unless the 200 is both.
When i was there they were honestly flat out and working really hard to get deliveries out.

Im pretty confident that the majority of buyers are not on this forum so we dont hear about all the other deliveries.

All things considered, a tech giant that can’t keep track of their inventory is a bit meh. I’m sure they can connect the dots using the data from multiple logistic companies.

A lot of other car companies in Australia can tell you exactly where your ordered car is at a given time, in the process and physically. And they aren’t even tech companies.
I agree. I'm still not sure about assigning VINs so early, and then cars arriving/being available out of order sequence. Sounds a bit backwards and frustrating.