Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not this. A bit ridiculous is that people in Brisbane are getting it before people in Melbourne.
I almost pitied the U.S. with the "release" of the Highland on the Tesla Australia website months in advance. That's all but transitioned to mild resignation seeing them receive delivery before us. Oh well, at least they have to suffer U.S. quality control.

My account is too new to include a signature or react to posts. Believe me, I'm here cheering all those who just scheduled their pick-up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
M3 LR 2023 MY23.5 (Highland) | Ultra Red | White Interior | 19" Nova
Ordered : 13 Sept 2023
Delivered : 19 Feb 2024

I almost pitied the U.S. with the "release" of the Highland on the Tesla Australia website months in advance. That's all but transitioned to mild resignation seeing them receive delivery before us. Oh well, at least they have to suffer U.S. quality control.

My account is too new to include a signature or react to posts. Believe me, I'm here cheering all those who just scheduled their pick-up!

Vote for Giga Melbourne 2027. Too close may be Giga Ballarat.

lol made in China > Made in the USA

Reactions: bsbh

It is simpler. Firmament dinghy came to Melbourne first and only then went to Brisbane - no one knows why, but I guess they just wanted to get unpredictably delayed due to whatever logistic reasons. And then Melbourne is so ... they couldn't sort it out for so long that FA reaches Brisbane, unloads cars there and cars get delivered to the customers, while Melbourne port is still somewhere back there trying to sort the things.
I don't know, but if I were a company which shipped vehicles, I would just avoid Melbourne as much as possible. And probably if I were any other company.

Last edited:
It is simpler. Firmament dinghy came to Melbourne first and only then went to Brisbane - no one knows why, but I guess they just wanted to get unpredictably delayed due to whatever logistic reasons. And then Melbourne is so ... they couldn't sort it out for so long that FA reaches Brisbane, unloads cars there and cars get delivered to the customers, while Melbourne port is still somewhere back there trying to sort the things.
I don't know, but if I were a company which shipped vehicles, I would just avoid Melbourne as much as possible. And probably if I were any other company.
They do try to avoid Melbourne! Especially after that post Covid drama.

While being interviewed by news, some dude from DAFF dead as said; if the manufacturers and* these transport companies washed and cleaned their cars before sending them to Australia, we could avoid these delays.

lol because the world revolves around Australia

Last edited:
Reactions: dronus
They do try to avoid Melbourne! Especially after that post Covid drama.

While being interviewed by news, some dude from DAFF dead as said; if the manufacturers these transport companies washed and cleaned their cars before sending them to Australia, we could avoid these delays.

lol because the world revolves around Australia
With the fast turn around from Tesla leaving the factory, being stored for very short periods of time on purpose built paved parking lots and loaded onto the ship im suprised they need washing at all, or have the opportunity to pick up biohazards.. Perhaps the other vehicles and machinery that get stored in less sterile areas such as dirt paddocks and fringe areas should be looked into.. but that doesnt fall into the "blame tesla" idealogy that is popular with the lemmings.

With the fast turn around from Tesla leaving the factory, being stored for very short periods of time on purpose built paved parking lots and loaded onto the ship im suprised they need washing at all, or have the opportunity to pick up biohazards.. Perhaps the other vehicles and machinery that get stored in less sterile areas such as dirt paddocks and fringe areas should be looked into.. but that doesnt fall into the "blame tesla" idealogy that is popular with the lemmings.
Oh no, what I said has nothing to do with Tesla. I was talking about DA and our bio security drama just after Covid.

Reactions: dronus