Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no change in EDD or email/SMS. In other news, I’m getting pretty fit riding my pushbike everywhere…
Me too. What's your current tesla app/site refresh rate like atm? 😊 If there were a physical button, mine would be fairly worn down.. 😅 I'm thinking of either calling them or popping down to the airport to get some inside info.. want it here already!

• Funny
Reactions: bezz and Koalified
The long range was neck snappingly quick, and the sound system was incredible. The only things that were a bit off in this white example were the drivers door alignment (seen a few that are a bit wonky so it’s a bit of a worry), and the interior LED strip not lining up very well from the doors to the dash. Curious if any of this could be rectified after delivery or if it’s considered within spec.

I don't know why but the internal alignment of the LED strip is probably one of my main concerns. I have seen a few that are off and it looks terrible. I'm a bit OCD so it would bug the *sugar* out of me. Do people raise this on pickup if it's in issue? There was a really bad one on reddit.

I'm all booked in for delivery now at Chatswood - March 8th. Bit later than hoped but oh well have come this far :)

Oh wow! Congratulations! This also keeps confirming my hypothesis they are doing KPIs by shifting those delivery date ranges back and forth.
Yes I was looking for that post to tell you that you were probably right. They changed the EDD and hours later I got the text towards the beginning of the updated one.

Also @aaron.m you saw the post before I had time to tag you haha. High refresh rate. 😂

• Love
Reactions: sishome and aaron.m
Congrats 👍👍 what does PSA stand for? I’m assuming FA is Firmament Ace?
Thanks man I feel relieved.
PSA : Public service announcement, and yes it was directed to people from Melbourne and Adelaide who had their cars on Firm boi.

I’ll post my dates again
Order: 12 Jan
VIN: 15 Jan(EDD given: 4 Feb - 25 Feb)
RAV: 1 Feb
EDD Changed on 6 Feb morning: 16 Feb - 17 Mar
EDD Changed on 7 Feb midday: 12 Feb - 19 Mar
Schedule Text: 7 Feb at 1800
Appointment: 13 Feb at 1700

White LR with Nova, Mulgrave and came on FA

Last edited:
PSA : Public service announcement, and yes it was directed to people from Melbourne and Adelaide who had their cars on Firm boi.

I’ll post my dates again

Yeah far q 🫶🤣

I ordered 15NOV (Blue/white, Nova LR), my car was on the FA, im paid in full (cash) and still have 16/02-17-03 as my EDD.

My SSV is a thirsty biatch, so I want my tesla to come and alleviate some of that $150 per week fuel bill 🤣🤣

Reactions: AusMar and aaron.m

I’ll post my dates again

Cool thanks, what is Firm boi? is that the ship yours came on ?

Reactions: Rosier