Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_5466.jpeg

Let’s gooooo Tesla. Start handing out texts.

What's next? Do we expect an sms/email to pick a delivery date or just an update online re EDD (assuming feb 4th is no longer achievable for Melbournians)?
Yeah, not today fosho. But I’m hoping for a booking SMS at least.

The cars will be on the move already because Melbourne terminal runs on strict schedules so cars can’t sit there waiting for trucks like in PK. And it’s only an hour drive to Mulgrave so

Reactions: MacTessy

The cars will be on the move already because Melbourne terminal runs on strict schedules so cars can’t sit there waiting for trucks like in PK. And it’s only an hour drive to Mulgrave so
It is not that it runs on strict schedules, it doesn’t, you can see all delays. Just keeping them in the port parked costs a lot of money.

It is not that it runs on strict schedules, it doesn’t, you can see all delays. Just keeping them in the port parked costs a lot of money.
The delays are caused by all the quarantined vehicles taking up spaces. They list R&D schedules on the same sheet. Availability dates for quarantined vehicles are listed accordingly.

Since availability dates for FA are listed 3-6 Feb, and the fact that they categorised it as a very low DAFF risk, I think the vehicles passed the DAFF inspection.

DAFF only inspect the first 100 cars or so and if one fails, they quarantine the whole batch.

I think still the priority is only to get the rescheduled deliveries(mostly aug/sep orders) out of the way. If your delivery was never scheduled before then better to cool down anxiety for couple more weeks.

Is there a particular order in which the cars are unloaded and held in port? I would have thought cars will be transported to Tesla centre in whatever logical order the cars are parked in port? If that’s correct I’m not sure how will they assign priority in delivery dates based on when the order date?

Is there a particular order in which the cars are unloaded and held in port? I would have thought cars will be transported to Tesla centre in whatever logical order the cars are parked in port? If that’s correct I’m not sure how will they assign priority in delivery dates based on when the order date?
Need real insider to know about all those process design. May be many third party vendors involved in the logistics and it may be their process that comes into play and tesla salesforce/crm softwares may be just hooking into their apis to connect all the dots together.

Reactions: MacTessy and bsbh
First model 3 highland seen in shellharbour/wollongong not mine unfortunatelyView attachment 1015107
Looks lovely in the wild.

Enhance Auto S3XY buttons are on my list. Mostly I need to map one button to open/close boot, and frunk.

But mainly, I need the commander to enable Scandinavian DRLs. Aka rear parkers. The new tail lights are amazing. Imagine if they were always on

Reactions: jeevas123
This does the trunk, not sure about the frunk. bit of an old school. But with s3xy you can do a 100 other things like drifting...