Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who mentioned that it might be earlier, as I also have a car on FA for delivery in Adelaide with the same EDD. I'm getting a bit too excited, and just want it already! šŸ˜€
It wasnā€™t a guy from Adelaide, it some one of the guys interstate that pick the phone up when the guys in Adelaide are busy (Iā€™ve been told by them they are not a call centre as such but part of a big team)

Reactions: dronus and aaron.m
I will say re the RWD, you do notice the difference coming from driving LR.
jack-nicholson-the-shining.gif

Anyone who has received delivery can you confirm if the bottom rocker panel section of the car is soft or easily peeling away when you rub your finger across it? Quite worrying as I saw it on one other person's post too, below is a screenshot from the video.

1706654192697.png

They just updated FA departure date to 2 Feb šŸ˜£

It was 1 Feb. But this also makes sense because itā€™s set to unload on the 1st.
Yeah I'm still seeing the unloading of FA to occur tomorrow 1st Feb. It has been like that for a few days.

1706655487065.png

On a side note, I realised that Viking Passama had its destination updated yesterday arvo (to Auckland) but it is still sitting there. Does that mean it has been unloaded and was meant to head off, but something has happened?

1706655421560.png

Reactions: Rosier
Yeah I'm still seeing the unloading of FA to occur tomorrow 1st Feb. It has been like that for a few days.

View attachment 1013733

On a side note, I realised that Viking Passama had its destination updated yesterday arvo (to Auckland) but it is still sitting there. Does that mean it has been unloaded and was meant to head off, but something has happened?

View attachment 1013732
Yeah Hoe took a break after unloading so VP will also take a few hours and leave this arvo.

Some snaps this morning from Adelaide. I found one white M3 @sishome! Of note, over 95% of these are RWD. A black one had so much bug splatter on the rear, it made me sad seeing it bake in the sun. Some were much cleaner than others, no doubt based on their position on the trucks.

They are all awaiting the parcel shelf swap.
View attachment 1013739
View attachment 1013740
View attachment 1013741
View attachment 1013742

View attachment 1013744
View attachment 1013745
View attachment 1013746
View attachment 1013747
View attachment 1013748
View attachment 1013749
Thanks for the pics.
Hopefully one of them was mine... Wonder if you can keep that Beluga Ace shipping docket, good little momento..

So many there waiting delivery! Like a hundred or more? Thats suprising.. thats a fair bit of money sitting there..

Wonder if the logistics issue includes the shelves? <sigh>

Reactions: Tesl3on