Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is it illegal to replace those plastic parts with non-flappable/openable ones?
Kinda reminds me of 4wds and vans that have to have rear view mirrors but have the back of their vehicle covered in signwriting or sun reflecting insulation which cant be seen thru.
Surely that is more dangerous on a minuite by minuite basis than an obscured tether point.

Reactions: edy80y
The Majura Park one has been gone for a few months now. I think that's now an emergency services vehicle bay.

The Canberra Centre Car Park that you enter from Ainslie Ave (previously the Target Carpark) has four chargers, two Tesla ones and two Oculus. Parking is normal CCCP rates.
I thought this one was gone? Where abouts is it?

Ah my bad, it had disappeared from PlugShare but then resurfaced again last year. Last I was there, the Tesla logo was still in the car park but it must've gotten too popular. Good pickup!

Does CCCP have free charging? I thought there might've been a fee :)

I feel as though I get a better response from the manual writers than from Tesla sales.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 08.46.05.png

(reply from advising the steering wheel description was wrong in the AU manual)

MotorOne is a franchise, I’ve read mixed reviews so I hope you get a good one 🤞
Yeah they fid a reasonable job on my outgoing car, i did have to take it back to get a window redone when it peeled (not sure how they will prevent this on a m3 when the windows open on door open? And a rattle in the door trim.
I will be staying at the workshop this time and closely inspecting the work. If there are any discrepancies they will be rectifying them and my NL provider updated.

Reactions: Shillo
how do people feel about getting the back window section (not the roof though) tinted? Can’t decide whether to do that or just the sides
Incidentally, this was my quote from a company in Brisbane:

Ceramic Pro ION Package - Ultimate Protection

• ION Exchange Paint Protection (2 Layer Process - Lifetime Warranty)
  • Interior Protection
  • Wheel Protection
  • Glass Protection
  • Rayno S7 Carbon Ceramic Window Tint (Lifetime Warranty)
Total - $2130.00 Inc GST - Free Aftercare Kit

Reactions: Shillo and dronus