Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you get it to trial for a month for free or did i imagine that?

Yeah, they tend to do that from time to time, EAP was free for a month in AU last Christmas or around that time, they may do that again this year.

I suspect at some point when it's close enough they'll do a free trial for FSD as well.

My 'free trial' was hiring a car with FSD/EAP for the CBR-BNE-CBR trip :)

I tend to reverse park every chance I get, so will be setting up side mirror tilting (if possible) and using all 3 cameras to prevent gutter rash.

Speaking of Enhanced Autopilot, is the the subscription model only for USA? I wouldn't mind paying for it for a month to test it out on a long trip.

Last year there was a free month of enhanced autopilot as a Christmas present from Tesla. If we get our cars in time and they do it again, you will be able to give it a go then.

Reactions: dronus
Im trying to find the north port on maps, im guessing its north of the south port, but there are a lot of ports!!

Right here where I've put the circle-

1700871797237.png

Reactions: dronus