Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As another Gold Coaster, I can confirm as well. Got my final invoice with build date and VIN last night:

View attachment 864328

EDD: Nov 8th - Nov 22nd

I wonder if this will include ultra sonic sensors? I just heard about that change and it's made me worried.
I’m pretty confident ours will have the ultrasonic sensors, it’s still listed as a 2022 model in the lines above that on the final invoice. I assume the ones without would be 2023 models (possibly?)

I wonder how many there were? I know we don't have every buyer on this forum and other platforms, but it would be interesting to see how many. And why just Gold Coast?
I’ve only seen about 10, maybe 20 total across the Facebook groups and this forum, so not many.

With Veda suggesting this batch isn’t for anywhere else and our build dates being two weeks ago, I’d assume they’re NZ cancellations.

Do we know of any ships between NZ and Brisbane arriving probably the week of the 31st-4th?

And also any NZ deliveries/a ship for there in the past two weeks?

Reactions: Missimpatient
I’ve only seen about 10, maybe 20 total across the Facebook groups and this forum, so not many.

With Veda suggesting this batch isn’t for anywhere else and our build dates being two weeks ago, I’d assume they’re NZ cancellations.

Do we know of any ships between NZ and Brisbane arriving probably the week of the 31st-4th?

Could it be cancelled NZ orders on the Passama and they are sending them north after it docks in Sydney on the 4th?

Not every Tesla order holder would be advertising they got a VIN on Facebook.

Reactions: Jmadrox
@Vedaprime if I sign up to your VINLESS and then get a VIN do I pay the full amount for both?
The cheaper vinless tier is all about pre vin focus (it doesn't cover any shipping/tracking discussion). If you then get a vin and want to switch to the higher shipping/delivery tier, then the incremental cost is prorated for the numbers of days left in the current month until your next month anniversary date (start date + 1 month), and then the next month is the at the higher tier price. I hope that answers your question.