Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’ve got a good collection @Crunchy. I’m still trying to make up my mind which boot and frunk liners to get. There’s something for the boot. Its like a tub you can pull out, rather than the mat for the lower storage section. I just can’t seem to find the site I spotted it on. It protects the whole area and you can pull it out by the handles near the top.
I saw that website and I’ve been trying to find that also.

Repost....

Purchases so far:

Essential:
Sunshades
Dog hammock
500GB SSD drive sentry/music *
Screen protector
Mats (x6)
Wall charger
Jack pads
Centre console trays
Rechargeable air compressor
Tyre weld
First Aid kit
Cleaning products
*would have been larger if I had known that the centre USB ports no longer carried data

Non-essential:
Phone holder
Foot pedals (chrome)
Boot sill protector
Interior LED lights upgrade (blue)
Interior camera cover
Door edge protector (transparent)
Bag holder
Trim tool kit
Metal 'charging' sign
Diecast model 😁

Not too sure now....
Wheel rim protector (white)
Wheel hub caps (white)
Door handle protector (white)
'Sentry' window sticker

Next purchase will be a type 2 charging cable.

There are several others that I am interested in but will wait for the car to arrive and hopefully see them already installed by someone else at a car meetup before deciding 🤞

Last edited:
05FF7815-5343-4AAC-8890-CB617B68BBE4.jpeg

I made my own yesterday 😜

You’ve got a good collection @Crunchy. I’m still trying to make up my mind which boot and frunk liners to get. There’s something for the boot. Its like a tub you can pull out, rather than the mat for the lower storage section. I just can’t seem to find the site I spotted it on. It protects the whole area and you can pull it out by the handles near the top.
I have this, or similar to this. It comes in two parts - a lower and another that sits on top. I honestly haven’t even put it in the car yet and just have a rubber liner in there.

Black Model 3LR AWD, black interior, 19" sport wheels, no FSD.

Ordered March 17 in Japan. VIN received May 12.

Right now it seems like the black LRs are taking priority.

On the (automated) email received on the 12th of May the SA said that if everything goes smoothly, we should receive them by the end of June.

I am only telling you this because I know Japanese and Australian Model 3s come from the same factory (Shanghai), but I have no idea if such information is useful to you. So please take them with a grain of salt.

One more thing: at this link (モデル3納車進捗チェッカー) you can find the order spreadsheet for Japanese Model 3s.

For reference, I attach a screenshot with the translated fields.
"Design locked" means we have submitted all the information required (step 1 and 2) to proceed with the order and we can't customize our car anymore.

EDIT: I've just checked the order spreadsheet once again and it seems the body color is not a major factor. In fact VIN has been assigned to other colors as well.
Thanks so much, nishinari :)

Reactions: maxb
Repost....

Purchases so far:

Essential:
Sunshades
Dog hammock
500GB SSD drive sentry/music *
Screen protector
Mats (x6)
Wall charger
Jack pads
Centre console trays
Rechargeable air compressor
Tyre weld
First Aid kit
Cleaning products
*would have been larger if I had known that the centre USB ports no longer carried data

Non-essential:
Phone holder
Foot pedals (chrome)
Boot sill protector
Interior LED lights upgrade (blue)
Interior camera cover
Door edge protector (transparent)
Bag holder
Trim tool kit
Metal 'charging' sign
Diecast model 😁

Not too sure now....
Wheel rim protector (white)
Wheel hub caps (white)
Door handle protector (white)
'Sentry' window sticker

Next purchase will be a type 2 charging cable.

There are several others that I am interested in but will wait for the car to arrive and hopefully see them already installed by someone else at a car meetup before deciding 🤞
Wow - that's some list!

Did you buy the Tesla dog hammock or third party??