Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just finished printing a pack-out insert for the mobile connector bag.
Designed to be printed in 4 parts and screwed together with 4 M5 x 45mm bolt/nut (I haven't screwed them together yet)

Used the remaining grey for the first few layers then switched to black, looks pretty schmick!

~4hrs to complete per corner, printed 2 per day.

If anyone is keen to do the same, here is the link to the print files: https://www.printables.com/model/126291-liner-for-tesla-mobile-connector-bag

View attachment 1014286

Nice! How did you end up going with the organisers for the center console?

I just received part 2 of my mats from crazy victor (eBay).

Last week I received the frunk and trunk mats which were textured.

Today I received the Front and Rear mats which are heavy rubber and NOT textured /sigh

I've emailed him with pics, hopefully he is reasonable about it and organises to send the textured ones and pick up the smooth rubber, taxi cab ones.

Reactions: dronus
I just received part 2 of my mats from crazy victor (eBay).

Last week I received the frunk and trunk mats which were textured.

Today I received the Front and Rear mats which are heavy rubber and NOT textured /sigh

I've emailed him with pics, hopefully he is reasonable about it and organises to send the textured ones and pick up the smooth rubber, taxi cab ones.
Bugga!

expecting this:
s-l1600.jpg

but got this:

Front Driver Side - Far Shot.jpeg
Front Driver Side - Close Shot.jpeg

Reactions: dronus
Nice low profile, may reduce schmutz flicking up onto the car, leave em on and see if it makes any difference
Yeah cool. they were pretty easy to fit, use the supplied tool thing to remove the clips, use the new longer clips things and push it on.
These ones seem really flush which is good, i was afraid that they were not contoured correctly and pubes would get stuck in there but these seem to fit really neat.

Are those the official Tesla mudflaps?
Nah they wernt available when i bought these, but looking at the photos it would appear that someone had the blueprints for them and copied them! (logo included!)
AU shop still says up to 2023.. these were listed as 2024, but dunno what that means. They fit really flush, no weird gaps. i wouldnt want them longer tho as they might scrape, but if it keeps stuff from getting flicked down the sills its worth it i guess

Reactions: Tony Soprano