Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you tried fitting the BYD emblem you ordered
Im thinking about getting the rear BYD Seal emblem and putting it on the bonnet around the Tesla logo.

More accessories to test when i cbf:

Roof shades
Type 2 cable (meh)
lifting pucks
magnetic phone holder
Pube Grills
Mag Wheel centres and Caps
Frunk closer

I think thats it. What would you like to see next?

Im thinking about getting the rear BYD Seal emblem and putting it on the bonnet around the Tesla logo.

More accessories to test when i cbf:

Roof shades
Type 2 cable (meh)
lifting pucks
magnetic phone holder
Pube Grills
Mag Wheel centres and Caps
Frunk closer

I think thats it. What would you like to see next?
and this..

Apologies for the ridiculous long link

Frunk closer weird tracking update

IMG_8741.jpeg

Oh sorry for the spam but on a side note, for day to day light rubbish I used to hook a grocery store plastic bag on my old car around the gear shifter which hung off to the front passenger footwell area for things like empty rubbish packets, dirty tissues etc.

But now with the Tesla with no gear shifter obviously, and nowhere on the centre console tunnel to hook anything, so wondering if anyone has any ideas where I could hook a plastic bag for rubbish in the car. Was trying to see if any centre console type of hooks existed or something attached to the back of the bottom of the display screen /shrug

Any ideas?? :)
Put you rubbish in the drivers door pocket and chuck it in the bin when you get home, problem solved 😜

I also quite like the idea of the S3XY buttons, and the Commander giving some options to allow changes that Tesla doesn't give you access.
After watching Bjorn's review it seemed to me like it could be of benefit.
I did email the S3XY button guy to enquire if the wiring is the same for Aus delivered RHD vehicles, but had no response.

Reactions: dronus