Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also quite like the idea of the S3XY buttons, and the Commander giving some options to allow changes that Tesla doesn't give you access.
After watching Bjorn's review it seemed to me like it could be of benefit.
I did email the S3XY button guy to enquire if the wiring is the same for Aus delivered RHD vehicles, but had no response.
I looked at them and had them in a cart a few times but pretty expensive.
Im not sure i need physical buttons for every thing, im enjoying the simplicity

Reactions: Moops
Im thinking about getting the rear BYD Seal emblem and putting it on the bonnet around the Tesla logo.

More accessories to test when i cbf:

Roof shades
Type 2 cable (meh)
lifting pucks
magnetic phone holder
Pube Grills
Mag Wheel centres and Caps
Frunk closer

I think thats it. What would you like to see next?
Can you put tesla logo somehow "behind" byd logo?

Reactions: dronus
IMG_8745.jpeg

Just finished printing a pack-out insert for the mobile connector bag.
Designed to be printed in 4 parts and screwed together with 4 M5 x 45mm bolt/nut (I haven't screwed them together yet)

Used the remaining grey for the first few layers then switched to black, looks pretty schmick!

~4hrs to complete per corner, printed 2 per day.

If anyone is keen to do the same, here is the link to the print files: https://www.printables.com/model/126291-liner-for-tesla-mobile-connector-bag

1706788534183.png

Just finished printing a pack-out insert for the mobile connector bag.
Designed to be printed in 4 parts and screwed together with 4 M5 x 45mm bolt/nut (I haven't screwed them together yet)

Used the remaining grey for the first few layers then switched to black, looks pretty schmick!

~4hrs to complete per corner, printed 2 per day.

If anyone is keen to do the same, here is the link to the print files: https://www.printables.com/model/126291-liner-for-tesla-mobile-connector-bag

View attachment 1014286
Very clever, well done!

Reactions: edy80y