Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s back

I should have done this years ago. Blessed silence.

1705568713782.png

New highland specific wheel covers

I like this one

New highland specific wheel covers

I like this one

My AV software blocked that page saying 'reported scam' just a heads up.

Reactions: dronus
Anyone had any experience with the Tesla option for the tyre goo and inflator? I was just thinking of getting that as I’m pretty useless with stuff like manually plugging / fixing a tyre on the side of the road.
I bought the Tesla tyre pump/fix a flat kit. I have used it many times as tyre pump, including once when I got a screw in a tyre and used it to inflate the tyre to get to the shop. Never used the tyre goo section and as it’s 9 years old, I’m not certain if it would work.

Reactions: AusMar
I bought the Tesla tyre pump/fix a flat kit. I have used it many times as tyre pump, including once when I got a screw in a tyre and used it to inflate the tyre to get to the shop. Never used the tyre goo section and as it’s 9 years old, I’m not certain if it would work.
Interested in that topic as well as was thinking to buy one as well. What's other good alternatives anyone? Thanks

Anyone had any experience with the Tesla option for the tyre goo and inflator? I was just thinking of getting that as I’m pretty useless with stuff like manually plugging / fixing a tyre on the side of the road.
Goo isn’t very effective, if at all, with tyres like the new Hankooks that has the sound dampening foam inside. A poorly done road plug would be more effective tbh.

Reactions: AusMar and dronus