Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio Installation In Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you looking to install you own sub and enclosure with an amp or have them built the box? NVX makes an affordable solution for an enclosure on the side of the trunk, class d amp, and line converters. Reus has a solution. I've been contacting Sorena Car Audio about doing a build for me, but I'm at a point where I'd like to hear a Reus system, another Tesla with something that Sorena has in mind, and another that has what I have in mind. It'll probably take a local Tesla meetup to make this happen for me.

Upvote 0
Are you looking to install you own sub and enclosure with an amp or have them built the box? NVX makes an affordable solution for an enclosure on the side of the trunk, class d amp, and line converters. Reus has a solution. I've been contacting Sorena Car Audio about doing a build for me, but I'm at a point where I'd like to hear a Reus system, another Tesla with something that Sorena has in mind, and another that has what I have in mind. It'll probably take a local Tesla meetup to make this happen for me.
I have the box and amp already I just need a fresh clean install. Thanks for replying Max🙏🏾

Upvote 0
Can you possibly attach a pic of your setup?
I can get a picture tomorrow when it’s light out. Honestly, there’s not much to see. I used one of those 10 inch JL audio thin line subs in a box that sits in the compartment under the trunk. Then I’ve got an audio control d6.1200 under a false floor in the cubby on the left side of the trunk. Hertz components up front.

Upvote 0
IMG_6549.pngIMG_6548.png

Not much to see really. It’s usually all covered up.

Reactions: Onedied4all
Upvote 0
I think it was like $1300 or so in labor to wire up and mount everything. I ended up upgrading the front speakers myself about 6 months later which made a huge difference. I’d recommend doing that right off the bat. The only adverse effect is that you’ll discover minor rattles when the bass drops. lol. I ended up installing Dynamat on my doors and a few other places to help with the rattles.

The sound system doesn’t draw enough energy to affect the battery.

Reactions: Onedied4all
Upvote 0
I think it was like $1300 or so in labor to wire up and mount everything. I ended up upgrading the front speakers myself about 6 months later which made a huge difference. I’d recommend doing that right off the bat. The only adverse effect is that you’ll discover minor rattles when the bass drops. lol. I ended up installing Dynamat on my doors and a few other places to help with the rattles.

The sound system doesn’t draw enough energy to affect the battery.
Ok that's great, your input has been a tremendous help, thanks again.

Upvote 0