Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any interest in a group buy for a Reus SR+ sound upgrade in the Seattle area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for busting through the southern (at least for us Canadians) border, but was wondering if there was anyone here interested in having Reus fly up for an SR+ sound upgrade.

I posted details in the Canadian forum (I'm from Vancouver, BC), but no takers as of yet, so I thought I'd try my luck a few hours down the I5:

Vancouver, BC Model 3 SR+ Subwoofer installation?

We have a lot of SR+s in British Columbia because of a recent federal rebate that caps out (price-wise) at the SR+ (and our provincial one now does too). Just out of interest, when I picked mine up, they were doing 140 deliveries that day, and have been averaging over 100/day deliveries ever since, so I had hoped there were more takers for a sound upgrade locally (ie, Vancouver, BC), but can't seem to track down a local shop that has done a Model 3 or anyone interested in the Reus upgrade (at least yet--I just posted yesterday).

Soo...anyone here interested or know of any Seattle-area shops that have done an SR+?

Thanks!