Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Texan Drives a Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It bears repeating, Tesla plans a chain of SuperChargers to connect Houston and San Antonio to the SpaceX launch facility on Boca Chica Beach... or to enable beach outings... or both!
These are on the "2015" map but as the map also says, exact timing and location can vary.
That would suit me just fine. :)

Edit: OK, so I finally found the "2015" map I've heard others comment on. If Tesla executes according to that plan, I'll have to find something else to complain about, for sure.

Last edited:
Looking at the RV Park in Victoria for my next round-trip run. Looks easy for a top-off.

Victoria RV Park

2005 N. Vine St, Victoria, TX 77901
Each site has electricity - either 30 amps or 50 amps
Sites:
First come, first serve

Full day rate is $12 Dump Station fee $2.00
[FONT=&amp]<-- Electricity would be somewhere between these, eh?[/FONT]

"What is the mechanism for paying for a campsite? Place your money in a brown envelope (provided) and place the envelope in the Blue Deposit box."

Last edited:
Get the 30A adapter from EVSEadapters.com: Electric vehicle adapter cables

NEMA 14-50R to TT-30P RV Plug Adapter and take a hiking pole or some other device to support it when plugged into the 30A RV station -- the combination of the adapter and the Tesla plug may make the leverage greater than friction holding the plug in.

Also, spend $10 and get Allstays Camp and RV app for lots of RV info/phone numbers/web sites, etc. Two other good RV apps are RVparking.com and RVParky. These apps and the adapter got us from Minneapolis to Spokane with an RV charge in Gillette Wyo, St Maries, Idaho and West Yellowstone.

Wow, with one of those in my charging accessory bag, I should be ready for just about anything. I ordered mine just now.

That EVSEadapters website is pretty neat. They have adapters for just about anything and a section devoted to just the Model S.