Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Bet Against Tesla Goes Bust - Forbes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought the promise for the first round was the end of 2013?

Tesla did have a Summer, Fall and Winter 2013 map section which they really shouldn't have done. They should be as vague as possible. I do like their specificity but expect that it is their goal and not always achievable. People like David Nolan take it as an absolute promise that can not be broken and use that as proof Tesla can't get anything done which doesn't seem to be the case.

Tesla did have a Summer, Fall and Winter 2013 map section which they really shouldn't have done. They should be as vague as possible. I do like their specificity but expect that it is their goal and not always achievable. People like David Nolan take it as an absolute promise that can not be broken and use that as proof Tesla can't get anything done which doesn't seem to be the case.

Therefore it was a wise thing to do it differently (no grey dots, instead blue routes). Very good.

Let's all take a moment to be grateful the whole 'supercharger obelisk debacle' is over.

Sorry. I loved the old one.

Rocket and dull.jpg

Whether it was a concrete promise or not is a moot point. Tesla made the commitment. Here is what the article actually says, if you follow the link:

I don't know how to embed the quote Bonnie alluded to (it mentioned 21 Supercharger stations are open), but as of this morning the number has grown to 25! And there are still three days left till the end of summer...

- - - Updated - - -

Are there any posts in this thread, subsequent to the OP, that are actually on topic?

I don't know, because I can't remember what the topic is. :wink:

I used to belong to a list that called itself the Topic Free Zone. We may be headed that way...