Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Season vs Summer Tires for 18 Model S P100D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently replaced my Michelin Pilot Sport Summer Tires with Yokohama Advan Sport A/S+, but am considering if I made the right choice. I drive aggressively, and regularly at 80-90+ highway speeds and 75-100 miles/day. I've noticed that the Advan's don't handle as good taking corners at high speeds as Pilot's did, and that they can hydroplane easily (although I didn't drive the Pilot's in wet weather, so I can't compare that). Also, they are not great in the light snow, which is the sole reason why I bought them (I live in the mountains in CO). As such, I'm thinking about getting a summer tire and winter tire combo vs keeping these all seasons. Anyone have recommendations on tire/brand setups for both summer and winter or A/S, or whether there is much difference going with a summer/winter setup vs A/S season setup? I'd prefer to have an A/S setup, for convenience purposes, but I don't want to sacrifice performance or adjust my driving style to accommodate. Thanks for any suggestions!