Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alarm turned off in settings. Goes back on by itself.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

My X100D is on 2016.26. I turned off the alarm in Safety & Security Settings because it goes off in my underground parking garage (condo) for no apparent reason.

But the damn setting keeps going back on! Since I'm in Europe, we have additional sensors and settings for tilt/intrusion and that option also toggles back on by itself.

Has anyone experienced this behaviour?

Was it by itself, or when the/a new firmware was loaded? That happens quite frequently, and it pays to check settings for things that are important (to you, lol).

But randomly, I've not noticed. I've had air suspension reset itself to full auto, but that was probably another 'firmware did it'.

Was it by itself, or when the/a new firmware was loaded? That happens quite frequently, and it pays to check settings for things that are important (to you, lol).

But randomly, I've not noticed. I've had air suspension reset itself to full auto, but that was probably another 'firmware did it'.
It actually happens each and every time I "turn off" the car. I disable the alarm, walk away until the mirrors fold, go back in the car and the alarm is back on.

This is really annoying!