Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accident in my 23 S!@#^&

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2023 model s

Had a driver turn left in front of me yesterday coming from the opposite direction and did not see me because he had wood stacked inside his car blocking his view I could not stop in time. I hit his car going about 8 mph ( just a guess) but it did enough damage.
The problem is finding a recommended Tesla shop to do the body work in time. We can only get an appt for an estimate on Dec 13th...just an estimate.
  1. It will need a hood a bumper cover a passenger headlight, at a minimum
  2. I live in the Bay area.
  3. Any recommendations for a good body shop?
  4. Another problem Tesla has just stopped responding to is; After the four camera view software update, I cannot view any of the cameras. My wife with her iphone can view them, but not my samsung s10e. Worked fine until the update, now nothing but issues. Homelink works sometimes, if I log out of the app and log back in sometimes it keeps me logged out for a day or two. I have reloaded the app, killed my profile and added it back. It seems to lose connection with the car, i cant see the location. Everything is on as the iphone works. Tesla just stopped responding through the app, my last msg to them was " who can I escalate this with"?