Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About time to unveil the D and something else

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whoa, if I just heard the guy right on the livestream, as they were talking about the speed of the car, he said something along the lines of: "USA Today published an article early and they said 3.2, but that is a little low, what was it like 3? 2.8."

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, I might have misunderstood their conversation, but if it is actually 2.8 that would be crazy! Gonna need new tires every week!

Whoa, if I just heard the guy right on the livestream, as they were talking about the speed of the car, he said something along the lines of: "USA Today published an article early and they said 3.2, but that is a little low, what was it like 3? 2.8."

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, I might have misunderstood their conversation, but if it is actually 2.8 that would be crazy! Gonna need new tires every week!

Tesla always is conservative with their numbers, I would say 2.8 would be more realistic :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Display car at the media section of the event. They wouldn't let me open the frunk.

According to TESLARATI on twitter
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Not sure if we should be sharing this but just found out that invitation not required. No wonder it's a madhouse here.</p>&mdash; TESLARATI (@Teslarati) <a href="https://twitter.com/Teslarati/status/520407362705035264">October 10, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not true. Wristbands required.
image.jpg

Estimated 4000 in attendance.

Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 10.19.26 PM.png
Dual Drive!
Better Acceleration - 3.2 0-60
Better Top Speed - 155
Better Range

P85D - Almost 50% more power
Personal Roller Coaster
Three Settings - Normal, Sport, Insane