Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A message "frm" a moderator, regarding "l*nguage"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I too really appreciate the hard work of the mods here which makes this place such a great forum. Unfortunately, I've said the odd inappropriate thing and had my wrists slaps, and was banished to the "Snippy" thread. It brought back long ago memories of being in school and being sent to detention for bad behaviour. Sorry mods. I do apologize! :)

I too really appreciate the hard work of the mods here which makes this place such a great forum. Unfortunately, I've said the odd inappropriate thing and had my wrists slaps, and was banished to the "Snippy" thread. It brought back long ago memories of being in school and being sent to detention for bad behaviour. Sorry mods. I do apologize! :)

If it's any consolation, either there are far too many for me to remember who did what anymore, or ummm, well let's just go with 'there are far too many'. I've ended up in the Snippiness thread a few times myself, fwiw. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I was visiting with some other Tesla owners, and heard that there was one woman moderator they knew of who took off parts of her weekend to go to the Tesla Store and help out with visitors, as the store was understaffed. Not mentioning any names, but I am impressed. I can't imagine Mercedes or BMW having drivers come in to help out on their weekends. There are no cars like Tesla. There are no people like Tesla Drivers. Thanks to all our moderators for making us look, perhaps, better than we really are, when you are so very busy.

In fairness, I've *heard* it was one weekend with a drive event going on, and between that and the store, they needed coverage. Any one of us would do the same thing if they called and asked. I also heard she was flattered that they thought to call.

:)