Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

5 seat vs 6 seat config...which has more front and 2nd row leg room?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just like the subject says, which Model X seating configuration has more leg room in the front and 2nd row (I don't care about the 3rd row)? If the 2nd row in the 6 seat config can be moved back to the point where the 3rd row has 0 leg space, I'm fine with that. I just need whatever config gives the most leg room.

I'm upgrading from a YP to an X LR (hopefully today) but it looks like the X has less leg room than the Y....I was hoping for more since the car is so much bigger.

I am unable to test drive one and can't see one unless I put $250 down because Tesla said they store them at an off site location.

TIA

Patrick

Just like the subject says, which Model X seating configuration has more leg room in the front and 2nd row (I don't care about the 3rd row)? If the 2nd row in the 6 seat config can be moved back to the point where the 3rd row has 0 leg space, I'm fine with that. I just need whatever config gives the most leg room.

I'm upgrading from a YP to an X LR (hopefully today) but it looks like the X has less leg room than the Y....I was hoping for more since the car is so much bigger.

I am unable to test drive one and can't see one unless I put $250 down because Tesla said they store them at an off site location.

TIA

Patrick
Check out the difference in specs.

Model X: Model X Owner's Manual | Tesla
Screenshot_20221231_092212_Samsung Internet.jpg

Model Y: Model Y Owner's Manual | Tesla
Screenshot_20221231_091653_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited: