Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

400 Mile Range Prize

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So it was you who took Dorothy home!!
Omaha-BalloonuBBL.gif

So that means that Colorado is Oz. I agree with that! :biggrin:

After doing some conservative driving the last couple of charges (45-50mph), I got my projected range to 325 miles. Planning a trip from Tampa to the Kennedy Space Center tomorrow. Let's aee what's still left when I get back. Round trip is about 250 miles.

Looks like my earlier post deleted. My son and I are going for it in FL- 400+ miles from our house down the center of the state to Alligator Alley and back up to Lake Okechobee. Started at 12:22 am. Check our progress on Twitter at dmetcalf. Mods, feel free to repost pics- just hard to do while on the road : ).

Mod Note: It didn't get deleted Dave, you got given your own thread once we realized your were underway! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like my earlier post deleted. My son and I are going for it in FL- 400+ miles from our house down the center of the state to Alligator Alley and back up to Lake Okechobee. Started at 12:22 am. Check our progress on Twitter at dmetcalf. Mods, feel free to repost pics- just hard to do while on the road : ).

Here is the thread to follow Dave:
Dave Metcalf's attempt at 400 miles (live today))