Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

22 MX Power usage meter displays incorrectly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lynnpt2001

Cookie Monster MX & M3
Sep 9, 2015
Greencastle PA
Our 22 MX has a power usage meter in the bottom of the display behind the wheel. Show progressive white bar as you use power and progressive green bar for regen amount. I gets stuck in a mode where there is a long bar displayed all the time and it is either white or green depending on if you are drawing power or in regen mode.
The bar is always the same size and does not move according to the amount of energy used or regen amount. A reboot will correct this for a short time and then it goes back to this display. Anyone else seeing this?

Our 22 MX has a power usage meter in the bottom of the display behind the wheel. Show progressive white bar as you use power and progressive green bar for regen amount. I gets stuck in a mode where there is a long bar displayed all the time and it is either white or green depending on if you are drawing power or in regen mode.
The bar is always the same size and does not move according to the amount of energy used or regen amount. A reboot will correct this for a short time and then it goes back to this display. Anyone else seeing this?
Yes. Has happened to me. A reboot fixed it.

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
It's a software bug. Should be simpler for Tesla to fix, but nooooo. Had been this way for months, multiple software revisions pushed to car, no change. Not important to get the small things right when you can work on robot taxis.

Maybe this will be fixed once the 2020 robotaxi code is released to the fleet and we are all making money off our cars. Good lord, we are going to have the bug forever.