Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model X Audio Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newb here to the forum and kind of Tesla....We've had our 2024 Model X for about two months now but Ive been building a sand rail/dune buggy with the guts of a 2016 Model S for a few years now; Almost street worthy!

I love the sound of Tesla's sound systems, especially with immersive on but ours all of sudden 'without cutting in and out a few times as if its a loose wire' has partially lost power....The center speaker and tweeters work up front but the rear does not (unless immersive is on, then it's very faint). No subwoofer either; basically the bulk of the sound system does not work; It sounds like listening through your phone.

Also the cool reverse sound when backing up is not audible or the auto lock as you walk away from the car.

I made an appointment for June 7 but curious if others have seen this or have a solution. I did a soft restart with no results and not looking to do a hard one since its under warranty.