Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like DREAM DIVA has departed Shanghai South for Vancouver. She has mucked up the AIS destination code by entering the IATA airport code instead!
This is why an ETA will not automatically be calculated.
I however estimate an arrival there around 6 Oct.
I will add her to the tracking map.

It's unusual to see a shipment straddling an end of quarter however Tesla may have taken the view that since the figures for Q3 will appear bad (in uneducated Wall St eyes) anyway, let's ship now to ensure a bumper Q4. I also suspect they may be running out of space at the docks and need to start shipping to cope with the anticipated production ramp-up.
I am from Montreal Canada, I have placed my order for my model Y RWD midnight grey with Tow hitch on September 1, I had a sept-oct delivery date but now it changed to delivery between October 16 to November 16. I had hopes that my car was on the MORNING CONDUCTOR but with the dates i have now, it would make sense too that it could be on the DREAM DIVA, knowing it take a week of train to get from Vancouver to Montreal.

Does anyone know how flexible Tesla can be in regards to fitting delivery dates and whatnot to the buyers schedule? I've got an EDD of nov 17 - Jan 31st but if the car arrives earlier around october, I might be in a bit of a clinch with finding the time as I'll be across the globe from the 18th of october and won't be home and ready to pick up the car until the 27th.

Got a call from Tesla on Friday. They said my M3 LR could be delivered earlier - end of October, my "official" window is Nov 4 - Dec 29. That means, another ship should leave Shanghai soon.
According to @Mortenlund89 on twitter A ship named Grande Roma has just loaded at Shanghai's Nangang terminal and is headed to Thailand and Europe via tianjin, Not confirmed to be tesla's atm but suspected to be a mix of Model 3's and Y's

According to @Mortenlund89 on twitter A ship named Grande Roma has just loaded at Shanghai's Nangang terminal and is headed to Thailand and Europe via tianjin, Not confirmed to be tesla's atm but suspected to be a mix of Model 3's and Y's
That is true.
As I said previously I can't make my mind up about this ship as its itinerary is very unusual.
I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla use the ship though to ship to Thailand, Israel and Zeebrugge (5/11).
It's a pretty safe bet to say that the load is likely to be a mix of M3 and MY.
At the moment however there is no evidence to say that the ship is carrying any Teslas at all.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how flexible Tesla can be in regards to fitting delivery dates and whatnot to the buyers schedule? I've got an EDD of nov 17 - Jan 31st but if the car arrives earlier around october, I might be in a bit of a clinch with finding the time as I'll be across the globe from the 18th of october and won't be home and ready to pick up the car until the 27th.
There shouldn't be a problem if the delivery is in the same quarter as offered.

Ordered my Model Y to Israel, and delivery is expected in October - November this year. Tried to track GOLD KOCHAV while its destination was Eilat port, hoping it would then make an additional stop at Ashdod. Unfortunately for me it departed to Shanghai :(

@Mr Miserable any guess on what ship my Model Y could be?

Glovis Cosmis is at anchor, it seems will depart on Oct 3, 04:00.

8 Days to pass Suez ??
I am quietly hoping it's due in Southampton at 4.00am on October 3rd. Ordered my M3 LR in the UK on 22nd August, initially EDD was Q1 2024, now moved to 1st October - 7th November which kind of lines up with Glovis Cosmos bringing the last batch of old Model 3's to the UK. Fingers crossed

Screenshot 2023-09-25 081218.png

Yes it seems the ship is going to SOUTHAMPTON

Reactions: bneg
Ordered my Model Y to Israel, and delivery is expected in October - November this year. Tried to track GOLD KOCHAV while its destination was Eilat port, hoping it would then make an additional stop at Ashdod. Unfortunately for me it departed to Shanghai :(

Model Ys to Ashdod come from Germany, so it will be a ship which departs Zeebrugge (That’s how I got my Model Y)

It’s too early now for that expected delivery date, once you get a VIN and a more solid date you can check Ashdod port site and see the expected ships which arrive near your delivery date.

For example, my Model Y arrived on a ship 3 days before the delivery date.

Glovis Cosmis is at anchor, it seems will depart on Oct 3, 04:00.

8 Days to pass Suez ??
That's correct - I expected her to transit with this morning's northbound convoy but it seems not to have occurred - perhaps tomorrow morning but certainly not an 8 day wait. That date does coincide with my estimate for her arrival in Southampton.

Last edited:

I don't track shipments from Berlin as a rule - too many variables, unless it's really obvious.
A couple of shipments to Taiwan via Ashdod have ticked that box in the past but I am not actively looking for them.

hopeful for Model 3 match soon for my replacement lease vehicle, can't believe it's been 3 years+ since I took delivery of the current car - fingers crossed any ships due into Southampton soon have a match for me. was supposed to be in the new one a month ago so getting twitchy trigger finger now .....