Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 AWD or LR Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice deal at Raleigh right now. The wheels are a $2k upgrade. Very nice.
1695224029270.png

I have a blue M3 with the white interior and really like it but the gray is also nice. Went with the black interior because if I end up keeping this for a long time black would probably be better than white. With towing it was $46,980 after referral code. I'm sure if I had waited until next week I could have saved a little more but I'm transferring FSD so I didn't want to take a chance on a delay pushing me beyond 9/30.

Reactions: pipestem and cdub
I have a blue M3 with the white interior and really like it but the gray is also nice. Went with the black interior because if I end up keeping this for a long time black would probably be better than white. With towing it was $46,980 after referral code. I'm sure if I had waited until next week I could have saved a little more but I'm transferring FSD so I didn't want to take a chance on a delay pushing me beyond 9/30.

You already got it? If not you may want to be careful as I believe delivery has to be completed by 9/30 for FSD transfer so you only have a week to complete it.

I plan on keeping this for a while and I'm going to have the front end and rocker panels done. It'll cut down on the chips over time and keep it looking better for longer. Both of my other Teslas were chip magnets. This is my first new one and I'd like to try to keep it as nice as I can for as long as I can.

Reactions: cdub