Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes same regarding the states.

I just tried Tesla chat and told him it was on the source code and he said i don’t have a vin assigned also he didn’t know what the source code was. I was trying to find out if it had the improved cameras.
Yes it's not helpful to tell Tesla all about their source code foibles as it could spoil it for others in the future.

Summary: Monday 21 Nov

A quick reminder we still have 1 competition open at the moment: GLOVIS SAFETY

RCC EUROPE She is currently pulled over in Lyme Bay. I can't see her making it into Southampton by midnight. I have to say I'm a little surprised by this. See CARRERA below.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 29 Nov. Yesterday I mentioned the revised ETA and it looks like it wasn't a mistake. She is currently holding off Malaga. I assumed it's weather related but with RCC EUROPE pulling over to the hard shoulder as well I suspect there may be a commercial reason behind this activity. It's not the first time we have seen this sort of behaviour and it normally gets resolved within 48 hrs. (At least it's not a Friday!)
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many (700 at most) I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Can she still make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec?
Don't forget to enter the competition! Enter HERE
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec.
G POSEIDON ETA Zeebrugge ~10 Dec probably. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around.
GLOVIS SUN ETA Barcelona 10 Dec. Departed Shanghai South after only 24 hrs alongside, so probably only 3000 cars onboard, which seems a waste of such a large ship. (Figures revised upwards after discovery of GRANDE ABIDJAN loading figures )
GRANDE HALIFAX Southampton ETA~15 Dec
DONG A GLAUCOS My guess is she is heading for Koper. ETA~11 or 12 Dec
PULAU TIOMAN is almost certainly another Tesla vessel. She has departed Shanghai South for Yokohama, Japan ETA 24 Nov
HOEGH SHANGHAI confirmed to have departed Taicang with Teslas onboard. ETA Le Havre 21 Dec and Zeebrugge 23 Dec.

I think we have probably seen the last departure to UK/EU from Shanghai South for Q4 deliveries.

MSC IMMACOLATA enroute from Pier 80 to Shanghai (29 Nov)

HOEGH TRANSPORTER is confirmed to be transporting the 1st shipment of new Model S/X to EU. She will depart Baltimore shortly and arrive in Zeebrugge on 02 Dec.
HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment. Dep Baltimore 07 Dec arr Zeebrugge 18 Dec

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.
GLOVIS Europe is 2 days ahead of her original arrival date could it be the docks are just too busy with all the recent arrivals
I believe my m3 rwd is on board but received my reg number today for collection in Newcastle on 6th December

Out of boredom, the Carrera is just drawing patterns for the Strait of Gibraltar.

Attachments

• 6A6C7564-6F1E-42A8-828B-04013751E99A.jpeg
    6A6C7564-6F1E-42A8-828B-04013751E99A.jpeg
    189.8 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: JWTheKING
I am a little puzzled by HOEGH OSLO which appears to be inbound to Shanghai. She has a gap in her scheduled itinerary which suggests she is on charter. If she is a Tesla charter I don't think she will head to EU but Australia is possible.

Second thoughts - she could be also be going in for dry dock. We shall see.....

Last edited:
That is an astonishing figure considering it was alongside Shanghai South for just 26 hours.
Yeah I know. The crew said Around 80 drivers were loading that day so with that amount it doesn’t take long.

Not sure if you know this but a vessel coming into Southampton today called TheBen is about to unload about 1000 Tesla’s. Didn’t see this on your schedule thought I would let you know.

Reactions: SteelmanMFC
Summary: Monday 21 Nov

A quick reminder we still have 1 competition open at the moment: GLOVIS SAFETY

RCC EUROPE She is currently pulled over in Lyme Bay. I can't see her making it into Southampton by midnight. I have to say I'm a little surprised by this. See CARRERA below.
CARRERA ETA Zeebrugge 29 Nov. Yesterday I mentioned the revised ETA and it looks like it wasn't a mistake. She is currently holding off Malaga. I assumed it's weather related but with RCC EUROPE pulling over to the hard shoulder as well I suspect there may be a commercial reason behind this activity. It's not the first time we have seen this sort of behaviour and it normally gets resolved within 48 hrs. (At least it's not a Friday!)
HOEGH TRADER ETA Zeebrugge 30 Nov. Known to be carrying some Teslas.
MORNING CELLO ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Didn't stay long enough at Shanghai South to load much. VIN allocations suggest she is carrying some Teslas, but not many (700 at most) I suspect. It looks like she will make a stop in Tarragona, Spain on 27 Nov. This stop won't be Tesla related.
GLOVIS SAFETY ETA Southampton 04 Dec. Can she still make it to Southampton by the 4th Dec?
Don't forget to enter the competition! Enter HERE
TOKYO CAR ETA Zeebrugge 12 Dec.
G POSEIDON ETA Zeebrugge ~10 Dec probably. She is a big ship (5000+ cars) and she is not hanging around.
GLOVIS SUN ETA Barcelona 10 Dec. Departed Shanghai South after only 24 hrs alongside, so probably only 3000 cars onboard, which seems a waste of such a large ship. (Figures revised upwards after discovery of GRANDE ABIDJAN loading figures )
GRANDE HALIFAX Southampton ETA~15 Dec
DONG A GLAUCOS My guess is she is heading for Koper. ETA~11 or 12 Dec
PULAU TIOMAN is almost certainly another Tesla vessel. She has departed Shanghai South for Yokohama, Japan ETA 24 Nov
HOEGH SHANGHAI confirmed to have departed Taicang with Teslas onboard. ETA Le Havre 21 Dec and Zeebrugge 23 Dec.

I think we have probably seen the last departure to UK/EU from Shanghai South for Q4 deliveries.

MSC IMMACOLATA enroute from Pier 80 to Shanghai (29 Nov)

HOEGH TRANSPORTER is confirmed to be transporting the 1st shipment of new Model S/X to EU. She will depart Baltimore shortly and arrive in Zeebrugge on 02 Dec.
HOEGH TROVE looks likely to take the 2nd S/X shipment. Dep Baltimore 07 Dec arr Zeebrugge 18 Dec

As always I will add the ships to the map here, so you can follow their progress.
HOEGH TRANSPORTER didn’t departed yet! Is it because of the stormy weather in the North Atlantic?
If yes, any idea about updated ATA?

Yeah I know. The crew said Around 80 drivers were loading that day so with that amount it doesn’t take long.

Not sure if you know this but a vessel coming into Southampton today called TheBen is about to unload about 1000 Tesla’s. Didn’t see this on your schedule thought I would let you know.
Thank you.
THEBEN departed Shanghai Haitong on 15 Oct on a scheduled service. The news that she Teslas for the UK is a surprise and also holds promise for those in EU as she will arrive in Zeebrugge next after she has loaded some other marques in Southampton's Eastern Docks.

• Informative
Reactions: Chocochip
She has been rescheduled to arrive tomorrow morning. I suspect that is a placeholder and may slip.

UPDATE. TUE am. She's still in Lyme Bay and her arrival into Southampton has, as expected, slipped until tomorrow (Wed) morning.
Well this is very sad. I am heading to Southampton to sell my current car this afternoon and hoped to snap a pic or two of RCC Europe and, possibly, my car - no such luck it seems!

Yesterday I received a 24th-31st Dec estimated delivery (Tesla Glasgow) and a request for final payment, which all came at the same time as my VIN in source code. So maybe the Halifax? Seems like a longer turnaround from Southampton to Glasgow than my last Model Y. Hope this info is useful.

Reactions: John1501
Status
Not open for further replies.