Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, but so did RN holders from a year ago that had their price go up? Or am I missing something?
You are Vinny. They ordered pre refresh. The car has had a few improvements. Read: Not the same car. The car were locked into is the same now as when we placed our order.

Got my VIN today along with a request for my bank information for full final payment. Sorry if this question is addressed somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. Here goes.

I ordered in early December before the refresh was announced. When we reconfigured, we were told there would be a $2,000 credit because of the price having increased over our original order. Has anyone gotten that? If so, how did it work, was the final payment amount reduced or some other form of credit issued? Any help on this would be appreciated since as you might imagine, I'm eager to get me hands on the car!
I believe all the preorders received their 2k discount. My delivery got screwed up a couple days before actual delivery and my new car and vin did not show the discount. I called my sa and he told me to just pay it in order to receive my car and they would refund the 2k within a week.
I paid and they refunded the 2k to me the next day. I would not be overly concerned

I believe all the preorders received their 2k discount. My delivery got screwed up a couple days before actual delivery and my new car and vin did not show the discount. I called my sa and he told me to just pay it in order to receive my car and they would refund the 2k within a week.
I paid and they refunded the 2k to me the next day. I would not be overly concerned
What did you end up paying for the car?

Reactions: TheMacc
What did you end up paying for the car?
I believe it was 80k plus 21” plus white interior plus black paint plus tax and delivery minus the 2k discount and trade-in. Sorry just didn’t feel like looking through my old Emails.
Original order was for pre-refresh 2021 at 70k plus extras. My delivery was supposed to be February. Lol