Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doubt it, I’m 78k and loosing hope.

Tesla tends to ship East to West as the quarter ends so that they can maximize deliveries. This is why when you look at quarterly deliveries in the US, they tend to have more deliveries in the last month of quarter then the other two months combined, sometimes 2x as many. Anything close to 50k would be an interesting number.

Tesla tends to ship East to West as the quarter ends so that they can maximize deliveries. This is why when you look at quarterly deliveries in the US, they tend to have more deliveries in the last month of quarter then the other two months combined, sometimes 2x as many. Anything close to 50k would be an interesting number.
As a long time investor, the more deliveries of the X they can make, the happier I am. I just also happen to be a buyer now, on the west coast, so fingers crossed you’re onto something.

boonedocks,

highly interested in figuring out how you learned about your tentative delivery date. I'm also in ATL, and ordered 75d, confirmed sept 27th, and it's still in production, as it has been for probably two weeks or so. I'd love a delivery date ; heard many stories on here about people getting a call saying its ready for pick up, ahead of what they were expecting based on the tesla.com status updates.

Thanks.

I was told that if I ordered my X by 11-19 Tesla guaranteed delivery before the end of the year. I ordered the X on 11-10 and received the VIN on 11-13 only because they said guaranteed delivery 3 times to me. If the car comes after the first of the year I will be buying a 2017 car new in 2018 which will have me miss out on 1 years deprecation and I am pretty sure lose out on the federal tax credit.

I was told that if I ordered my X by 11-19 Tesla guaranteed delivery before the end of the year. I ordered the X on 11-10 and received the VIN on 11-13 only because they said guaranteed delivery 3 times to me. If the car comes after the first of the year I will be buying a 2017 car new in 2018 which will have me miss out on 1 years deprecation and I am pretty sure lose out on the federal tax credit.

75 or 100? My order confirmed on 11/22 but I'm taking delivery in fremont. If you ordered a 75 also that gives me hope since you are in WA. I didn't bother to confirm before my order, they are telling me early January now but I have no vin or updated info in my account yet.

• Love
Reactions: nyseman
Can 75D folks check the battery code on their cars/image- Some threads are reporting a new 80p pack to replace the 75, having the battery code BTX7 (as opposed to the BTX5 for the 75). Concerned I am getting ready to pick up an outdated car...