Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closing Prices
Monday: $305.20 = (3 + 0 + 5) - (2 + 0) = 6
Tuesday: $303.70 = (3 + 0 + 3) - (7 x 0) = 6
Wednesday: $313.26 = ((((3 x 1) + 3) x 2) - 6) = 6
Thursday: $311.24 = ((3 + 1 + 1) x 2) - 4 = 6
Friday: $315.13 = (3 + 1 + 5) - (1 x 3) = 6

Every day the closing price equals 6! This manipulation is much worse than I feared!

But seriously, myusername is advancing the 6 theory just to troll us and distract. There's no point trying to argue rationally about it.

I haven't even bothered to see if the addition here is correct. At least you include some zeros!

• Helpful
Reactions: DRAW
Hearing big S+X numbers in Europe.
I came across this Tesla Field in Toronto, Canada, approx. 300 S+X, wrapped from delivery, ready for customers. It is quite a sight.
Looks like S+X numbers for 2017 will surprise all around. Hopefully will compensate somewhat for the much slower than expected M3 ramp.
....and in case you are wondering, sorry, no M3s here.
Best,
Daniel

IMG_20171209_144353.jpg
IMG_20171209_144246.jpg

I came across this Tesla Field in Toronto, Canada, approx. 300 S+X, wrapped from delivery, ready for customers. It is quite a sight.
Looks like S+X numbers for 2017 will surprise all around. Hopefully will compensate somewhat for the much slower than expected M3 ramp.
Best,
Daniel

View attachment 265613 View attachment 265614

That is kind of an unfortunate sign in that shot.

Best,
Daniel

is Tesla located in the same lot? Or does 3rd party sell the Tesla's in Canada?
I thought worldwide, there is no 3rd party/dealers ..

Best,
Daniel

Timing could be perfect:
upload_2017-12-9_16-17-1.png

• Helpful
Reactions: Lessmog
is Tesla located in the same lot? Or does 3rd party sell the Tesla's in Canada?
I thought worldwide, there is no 3rd party/dealers ..

This (International centre) is different from the Toronto Tesla locations, they seem to be overloaded with deliveries, so Tesla rented a big conference center for a huge batch-delivery event. It is not a 3rd party selling Tesla, its Tesla renting a location for an event. There was some talk that they planned something like this for Model 3, looks like they are testing the concept now with S/X here.

Last edited:
This (International centre) is different from the Toronto Tesla locations, they seem to be overloaded with deliveries, so Tesla rented a big conference center for a huge batch-delivery event. It is not a 3rd party selling Tesla, its Tesla renting a location for an event. There was some talk that they planned something like this for Model 3, looks like they are testing the concept now with S/X here.
Not only that, but Tesla store on Lawrence St. has systemic problem with space, and this location on Consumers Rd. is relatively close to the store.
A year ago, my Tesla was stored at the property of friend of the company before delivery (I visited it there), couple of km east from the store, in the Post Rd. area, the most expensive part of Toronto, $20M+ houses.
This (awesome) man had 15+ brand new Tesla stored there at the time. I imagine problem has gotten much worse as volumes are increasing, and this is the solution Tesla found.

That is kind of an unfortunate sign in that shot.

Ha, Ha, nice to see 12 Funnies. :eek: "Closeout King" is a liquidation houseware store, Tesla is simply renting out their unused parking lot at the rear of their store for staging their cars. I did not want to doctor the photo to remove the name since people may then think other aspects of the photo are doctored.
P.S. The day Tesla starts using dealers is the day I start selling my TSLA, which according to my calculations will never happen. ;)

I actually think this sign is prophetic for all ICE car manufacturers. Tesla is the King and it is coming to close you out!

Best,
Daniel

Nothing nefarious going on. That location is the closeout king back parking lot near 404/401. It's within a couple km of Lawrence, and Lawrence staff have confirmed to me it's just a lot where they store cars offsite. Unfortunately - it's not hidden, at all. It's plainly visible from the 401.

I've creeped on the cars there before, they've been using that lot for quite some time. If you're looking for new inventory in Toronto area and aren't finding what you seek, you may be able to go there, find it, and manually enter the vin to Tesla's site. I found many unlisted cars that way when I was trying to figure out what that lot was.

From the photos, it's much more full than the last time I was there. Makes sense since we're approaching EOQ.

There is definitely a December event going on at international center, Tesla delivering Lawrence bound cars there this month. A temp delivery assistant job is listed on Teslas website for it.

I could write a whole article about it if I wanted to but I strongly believe that 2018 is going to prove for $TSLA what 2017 proved to be for bitcoin

There is likely to be a huge rally in $TSLA shares in 2018 similar to 2017 rally in bitcoins and The melt up could start any given day maybe as soon as tomorrow

Dude, you always get me so excited! And then nothing ever happens...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.